Breakfast : 155
Lunch : 435
Dinner : 670 and probably the extra 170
I made it through our trip to TGIFriday's :) I chose a healthy option and just picked at the appetizer Mieka ordered! I am so proud of myself!!! However, I think I am going to need a crane to get me out of bed in the morning. I am so sore :(
1 hour on the treadmill, abs, and weights and lotssss of stretchingggg I do believe I am going to be in the pool tomorrow for my work out and I will be taking it easy. HOT TUB? I think so...
Tomorrow is the big day!!! I am really hoping for like -5lbs but I don't want to get my hopes up! I will be happy with anything...lets hope there is some negative amount of weight! If I am pleased maybe I will treat myself to something good to eat...
I have a headache and not much to say tonight but am super excited for tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment