Chicken cooked in honey mustard on a salad of spring greens, red pepper, grape tomatoes, cucumber, and carrots, with a bit of spaghetti on the side. :D
...and now it is Monday blahhhh. USA, Law & Order marathons make it really hard to get motivated to go to the gym. I haven't seen the one that is on right now and I really want to know how it ends! I will make myself go the second this is over (even though I'll miss the beginning) but then I can see the end while on the treadmill :) My goal today is to run .75-1 mile straight today. I know lame lame lame...I am so bad at running! I don't know if it is because I am so out of shape or if it is because I don't know how to breathe or what...it is actually kind of frustrating. I read something yesterday about how to get rid of "arm pit fat" hahah. You know the stuff to the side of your sports bra, or that hangs out of a tank top :( or at least for me. I plan on doing some push ups, pull ups, planks and lat pull downs today haha!!
I am heading home tomorrow and I am starting to get a bit nervous about being away from my gym and my normal daily routine! There is a gym at home that I can use and I know my mom will help me to eat healthy it is just the change that scares me. My best friend comes home from California and she is definitely a horrible influence on my eating. That is going to be my biggest challenge while I am home. I have a favorite restaurant at home, Montezuma's Mexican, and I MUST eat there while I am home. That is going to be my 1 and hopefully only huge, calorie loaded meal. I just have to keep telling myself that it is going to be worth it in the long run! I have to keep telling myself I CAN DO IT!!
I CAN-I CAN-I CAN-I CAN!!!
for now, to the gym... :)


No comments:
Post a Comment