I know I know, not off to the best of starts with this blogging thing my missing a whole weekend. My family arrived on Friday and I have been totally distracted and busy since then! I must say that even through all the celebrating and running around I ate surprisingly well :) Hibatchi yesterday was probably the highest calorie intake of the weekend because of the rice, however it was basically the only thing I consumed on graduation day. However, I had my mom take me to Whole Foods for groceries. I got a lot of yummy healthy things to eat for this next week :)
I think we are going to have to mark this weekend up to a blur and take off again on day 7. I will also be heading back to the gym this week WOOOO :)!!!! I will log day 7 later on tonight....
No comments:
Post a Comment