Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 3...

Phewww, it has been a longgg day.

Waking up early to head back from New Hampshire was no fun! However, today went much better as far as the topic at hand is concerned :)

Breakfast: skipped (I need to be better at this)
Lunch: Homemade baked ziti-probably about a cup and a half with a bit of parmesan cheese
            Cooked Carrots
Snack: Guacamole with Simply Naked pita chips
            Steaz iced green tea
Dinner: Barber Foods- chicken cordon bleu
             Near East- whole grain blend-roasted pecan
             Asparagus (well I attempted to make it and I successfully cooked it but little did I know that you
                                 are supposed to soak it to get the "grit" out of it. FAIL!! it was very crunchy so I
                                 only ate 2 pieces for fear of breaking my teeth....I know better for next time)

Breakfast: 0
Lunch: 490
Snack: 232
Dinner: 603
I am using the iPhone app, "My Fitness Pal", to record what I eat throughout the day. The app has set me up to eat 1430cals a day in order to lose 2# a week. I think it is a little low, I would prefer 1500 (3-500cal meals a day) but I may adjust as I go depending on how working out effects my hunger level. I luckily have not been too too hungry between meals. I would like to have breakfast and a smaller dinner to start to even out my day I will try it tomorrow? Unfortunately, for my diet, my family (mom, dad, and gram) are coming tomorrow GRADUATION WEEKEND!!! I see some eating out in my future, but I will try to make healthier choices instead of just picking what sounds the best!!

I plan to post my "before" picture soon! I am finding some fun inspirational things on pintrest that may be added along the way too!

Good night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment