Late Breakfast/ Early Lunch : 1/2 Everything Bagel - 135cal
2 slices Hickory Smoked Turkey Bacon - 70cal
1 1/2 tbsp Philadelphia 1/3 less fat Cream Cheese - 53cal
2 Large Eggs - 140cal
Snacks: 1 Pomegranate Real Fruit Strip - 45cal
2 tbsp Roasted Red Pepper Hummus - 50cal
11 Everything Pretzel Crisps - 110cal
Dinner: 5 Sweet Thai Chili wings - 435cal
2 tbsp Blue Cheese Dressing - 160cal
~1c Sweet Potato Tater Tots - 218cal
Total: 1416cal
After my wing dilemma, I was pleased when we got to the restaurant and realized you can only order wings in increments of 10. Mieka and I shared 10 wings, allowing me to have some sweet potato tots and still staying under my calorie count!! Although I stayed under count by 14 calories I am going to say that it is safe to say that I hit the total mark. Therefore, I will not be eating anything else for the rest of the evening. In addition to the food above, I am consumed an immense amount of water today about 3 Nalgene bottles full :).
Mieka heads back to classes tomorrow so I will be home alone for about 5 hours. My biggest down fall is eating when I am bored so the plan is to keep busy, busy, busy!
TOMORROW IS GYM DAY!!!! I am pretty excited but also very nervous! I know it has been a while since I have done anything physical. I will have to start out slow/try not to test my limits on this first day. I don't know what I am going to do, probably the treadmill/elliptical then STRETCH hahah and maybe some weights. No matter what I do I will be doing abs :) Abs everyday!!! I am looking forward to going back to kick boxing classes, which I believe are Monday and Wednesday. I don't know if I am going to be up for that tomorrow on my first day back...we shall see!
side note- it is so hard to be at a bar with the game on and not have a beer. I don't need it though I just need to keep telling myself that...and I really don't need it so it shouldn't be too hard to not drink much beer! ...but summer is coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment