Sunday, May 13, 2012

Red Sox/Circus/Celtics

After my wonderful, amazing, outstanding news on the scale Friday I had a relaxing yet productive swim in the pool. I then sat in the hot tub for 10 minutes. It was a good hour workout while letting my muscles rest a bit.
B: 250
L: 245
D: 530
S: 170
We went to see the Red Sox game at Fenway Park so I had to eat light throughout the day so I could enjoy a ballpark fav. I had a soft pretzel at the park then I wanted to be able to grab food afterwards with friends. At Boston Beer Works I made a good choice of the veggie burger and garden salad with the balsamic dressing on the side. I ate half the burger so I could have a buffalo wing or 2 :). I am so proud of the way I am making good choices at restaurants. It is very hard to watch my friends eating everything they want and more, but I know it will be worth it by Christmas!! :D Because I had to sit and watch my friends devour a "midpie madness" for desert, I treated myself to a couple bites of frozen yogurt when I got home.

Saturday
I had a very busy day planned ahead of me. To start my day I headed off to the gym!!! WOOO GOOD FOR ME! It is hard to stay gym motivated on the weekends! I can't take my day off of the gym until Tuesday or Wednesday (I am heading back to Pennsylvania and will be driving). Anyway, I went to the Kore Knockout class taught by the same person that teaches Kick Boxing :) It is a mixture of standing yoga and kickboxing. I had a good time it was such a good work out. Subway for lunch. Mieka and I then went to the Circus :D It was my graduation present from her! I had a good time, made me feel like a kid again! The acrobats and trapeze artists were very good. Mieka got a chirro and I had a few small bites.  Right from the circus we had to cross town to go to my first ever Celtics game. Game 1 of round 2 of the playoffs!! Ahhhhh it was sooo exciting...and...THEY WON!! For dinner we ate at Qdoba. Normally I would have chosen the chicken quesadilla and chips with queso and eaten half of all of it. I, instead, chose the children's chicken quesadilla with a side of chips. I didn't get sour cream. I had a soft pretzel at the game and drank water instead of a beer!! Apparently I was under my calorie count for the day yesterday but I don't really know because I couldn't find all the nutritional facts for Qdoba. I had a couple of bites of frozen yogurt once I got home...and called it a night.
B: 170
L: 338
D: 353-400
S: 160

Off to the gym... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment