I must say to this point it hasn't been to hard. Yet I have had many distractions and I haven't gone to the gym yet :(. Usually when I diet I am always hungry but successfully it hasn't been too bad, maybe I am making the right food choices to keep me full.
As for today:
Breakfast: Chobani, greek yogurt (peach)- 140cal
Lunch: Jiffy Pop, butter pop corn with cabot cheddar cheese shake- 560cal (a horrible choice I know but it was an awkward time and I had just woken up from a nap...I'm not too sure why I chose this. Probably because I have an obsession with popcorn. I shouldn't have eaten the whole thing though. I wish we had a microwave so I could get the 100cal bags :(
Dinner: Mrs. Paul's, roasted garlic tilapia- 80cal
Idahoan, homestyle butter mashed potatoes- 165cal
Fresh asparagus (cooked much better this time, not so crunchy)- 40cal
Snacks: Organic Hummus -50cal
Simply Naked, whole grain pita chips- 65cal
J.P. Licks- fat free frozen yogurt oreo flavored - 220cal (I could have gone without this)
Steaz Iced Tea- 80cal
Total: 1360/1430 GOOD JOB!!!!
I have officially decided that Fridays are going to be my "weigh in days"! That way if I cheat/slack over the weekend I will have the whole week to make up for it before weighing in again. Maybe I should make "weigh in" day Monday...to keep me honest over the weekend? Hmmm we will see how it goes after weighing in this coming Friday. I will also be posting my before pictures on Friday along with my measurements, so for anyone out there reading...keep a look out!!! :)
I am super excited to say that I have lost even a pound, so that I know what I am doing is starting to work!
I saw this little tid-bit of inspiration of Pinterest and thought I would share....
1. I thought it was such good advice...and good advice to at least get you through 12 weeks. 2. It is going to make this journey so much more worth it when in 12 weeks someone notices I have worked so hard. 3. MAN WHAT I WOULD GIVE FOR THAT BODY!! hahahahahhaha
...until tomorrow <3

Great advice! I'll have to keep that in mind! ahhh. Here is my fave site for motivation.
ReplyDeletehttp://reasonstobefit.tumblr.com/